Insurance

Free financial consolation is available before treatment starts so feel free to give us a call or stop in to discuss insurance coverage.

Your health is our concern and we are here to help you. We will work with you and your insurance companies to determine what options are available to you. Payment is determined by insurance benefits, including variables like deductibles and co-insurance. Our dedicated office team is here to help you with insurance filings and follow up, as well as help you understand your potential financial responsibility.

Group or individual insurance

We aim to make it easy for our patients and communicate with your insurance company as much as possible. We will happily speak with your insurance company to verify coverage benefits before your appointment and work with our patients to understand their potential financial responsibility. If you have any questions at all regarding your financial responsibilities, do not hesitate to ask – that is what we are here for.

Patients without insurance

An increasing number of patients do not have insurance, or have plans with limited coverage such as catastrophic policies. We have several plans available so that all patients can receive the care they need without undue financial difficulty. We are happy to discuss those options with you.

Medicare

We accept assignment from Medicare. For chiropractic care, Medicare ONLY covers manual manipulation of the spine. You must have met your deductible before Medicare will pay 80% of the allowable fee. The patient portion is the remaining 20% and any non-covered services. Our office completes and files the forms for Medicare at no charge.

Worker’s Compensation

If you were injured on the job, your care should be paid for by your employers Worker’s Compensation insurance. You will need to inform your employer of the accident immediately and get the name and address of your employer’s insurance carrier. When you schedule your first appointment, we are happy to discuss your potential financial responsibility.

Personal Injury/Automobile Accidents

For automobile accidents, you will need to notify your auto insurance carrier of your visit to our office immediately. Please notify our insurance department immediately if there is a lawyer representing you.

Secondary Insurance

Please inform us of any secondary insurance you have and we can assist in filings.